Saturday, November 6, 2010

SPACES: Benefit and Auction.... new work in it!

http://www.spacesgallery.org/2010/benefit/index.html

A bit last minute I know, but if you can, you should take a stroll out to the annual SPACES benefit and action this evening, Saturday November 6th. Not only should it be a fun and enjoyable time, but there will be a large array of work by local artists. It does cost money, but seems to be shaping up for excellence.

As a shameless plug, it is also a good chance to see a new piece of mine, one that I'm pretty happy with as well. I made it in a 24 hour period when I learned I could submit something to the show, and it was an excellent oppurtunity to try something new that will become a focal point of my abstraction drawings. I'll post it on here later on in the week.

No comments: